A fire drill went horribly wrong recently during an orientation lecture on Fire Emergency for freshers at the University of Uyo.
What’s supposed to be a fire drill on emergency, turned into a fire outbreak.
Twitter user who shared the pictures from the scene on his twitter page, wrote; “So today, they wanted to teach freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome”
See reactions below;
@FRANKASTA2: OH NO! THE FIRE DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS ACTING. “DON’T PLAY WITH FIRE AND EXPECT NOT TO GET BURNT”
@SIJIRULE336: HOW DO YOU PRACTICE ON A WOODEN STAGE THE SAFETY OFFICER SHOULD BE ARRESTED, DOES HE NOT KNOW WIND CAN CARRY THE FLAMES TO ANOTHER DIRECTION?
@ECLIPSEPOET: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES, YOU CAN GET ENOUGH OF THEM. THEY ALWAYS HAVE A JOKER SOMEWHERE. DON’T PLAY CARDS WITH THEM. EHWW
@UNKLEJEPH: THE PERSON THEY GAVE THE PROJECT HAVE EMBEZZLED THE MONEY AND DECIDED TO GIVE THEM FAKE EXTINGUISHERS..