Oyogist has learned that Liverpool’s star player, Mohammed Salah debuted at number 4 in a recent ‘Leaked Ballon d’Or winners list.
Bayern Munich’s striker Robert Lewandowski emerged as the winner, as highlighted in the list.
According to sources, lewandowski leads the list with 627 votes, Messi is in second place and Karim Benzema comes in third.
Salah emerged fourth, while Chelsea’s jorghino debuted at 5th position respectively.
Cristiano Ronaldo appears down in ninth and Luka Modric is 12th.
Meanwhile, the highest ranked Spaniard is Barcelona’s Pedri, who is 18th, surpassing Neymar by one place.
Superstars, Kylian Mbappe (PSG) and Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund), are sixth and eighth respectively.
See Full Leaked 2021 Ballon d’Or list Rankings Below
1. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
2. Leo Messi (PSG)
3. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
4. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
5. Jorginho (Chelsea)
6. Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
7. N’ Golo Kanté (Chelsea)
8. Erling Haaland (Dortmund)
9. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester.United)
10. Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City)
11. Gianluiggi Donnarumma (PSG)
12. Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
13. Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus)
14. Harry Kane (Tottenham)
15. Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
16. Ruben Dias (Manchester City)
17. Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea)
18. Pedri (Barcelona)
19. Neymar (PSG)
20. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City)