According to report reaching oyogist.com, the governor of Ogun state, Dapo Abiodun has approved the reconstruction of 12 roads across 10 local government in the state.
This was known in a statement made available to oyogist.com, the statement reads;
“The Ogun State Executive Council has at its meeting yesterday, approved the reconstruction of 12 roads across 10 LGAs of the State. These roads to be completed between 6 to 9 months, include: “
- Ijebu Ode-Epe/Sagamu-Ore Interchange Flyover in Ijebu-Ode/Odogbolu LGAs.
- 1.2km Ilishan Market Road in Ikenne LGA.
- 2.0km Itori Junction-Total Road in Ewekoro LGA.
- 1.3km Joju Road in Ado-Odo Ota LGA.
- 3.41km Olomore Junction-Sanni Road, Abeokuta North LGA.
- 5.9km Sagamu Junction-Iperu Roundabout Road in Sagamu/Ikenne LGA.
- 3.0km Iperu Roundabout-Ode Road in Ikenne LGA.
- 7.0km Ago Iwoye-Oru-Ijebu Igbo Road in Ijebu North LGA.
- 5.7km Somorin-Kemta, Idi-Aba Road in Odeda LGA
- 3.8km Ilashe-Koko-Alari Road in Ipokia LGA
- 8.0km Orile Oko Road in Remo North LGA
- 2.3km Obafemi Awolowo Way-Mada-Takete in Remo North.
“Prioritising infrastructure is bringing Ogun State the development she deserves.”
“In the same vein, the following roads were previously approved by the Council:
- 4.65km Akute-Denro-Ishasi in Ifo LGA
- 2.35km Olusegun Osoba Toyin Street in Ifo LGA
- 3.2km Molipa Expressway in Ijebu Ode LGA.