OYOGist.com has learned that the Ebonyi People’s Democratic Party ( PDP) have reportedly dissolved it state Executive Exco and the PDP national Working Committee has constituted a state caretaker committee to champion the affairs of the party in line with the PDP constitution.
The People’s Democratic Party’s National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Kola Ologbodiyan made this known during the party’s press briefing in Abuja. Mr. Ologbondiyan
Mr. Ologbodinyan also listed the names of the new Ebonyi state caretaker committee as he clearly stated that the Party’s NWC decision was in line with the provisions of the PDP Constitution as amended in 2017.
The names of the State Caretaker Committee are as follows;
- Hon. Fred Udeogu – Chairman
- Barr. Luke Nkwegu – Secretary
- Dr. Gideon Osi – Publicity Secretary
- Hon. James Alaka – Organizing Secretary
- Mrs. Amaka Igboke – Women Leader
- Barr Mudi Irenede – Legal Adviser
- Barr. Ibeshi – Youth Leader