Some unconfirmed reports reaching OYOGist.com have revealed that six identified coronavirus positive patients have fled an isolation center in Ejigbo, Osun State.
The news of the incident first broke out on Twitter, when social media blogger, Olufunmilayo shared the report on the microblogging site. Since then, several news outlets have also reported the story.
Below are the information of the alleged escapees as released.
1. Lawal Waliyulah, Masifa Ejigbo, 08063691573,
2. Lasisi Murafat, Olugbodi’s compound Ejigbo, +22505368845 C/o Ganiyat Alabi 08075441187,
3. Yusuff Afees, Ile Alawe, Ejigbo, 07011196193
4. Isola Abibat, Olori compound, Ejigbo, 08055905010
5. Nua Oyeleye, Ile Jesu, Oguro Ejigbo 08109375276
6. Juel Olasupo, Baale compound Ejigbo 08149584397
Members of the public are advised to remain vigilant and report these individuals to the police or to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) when sighted.
Follow OYOGist.com on Twitter to stay up to date with our latest reports.